8 am to 5 pm CST, Monday – Friday (excluding holidays)
- Ticketing System (Primary)
- Telephone Support
- Email Support
Software service maintenance
Includes maintenance releases, enhancements, new versions, additions and modifications to the service provided to customers under support for no additional fee.
Brings the service into substantial conformance with its current user guide.
- Critical Goal: 5 minutes Actual: 3 minutes
- High Goal: 5 minutes Actual: 3 minutes
- Normal Goal: 15 minutes Actual: 3 minutes
- Critical Goal: 1 hour Actual: 18 minutes
- High Goal: 2 hours Actual: 15 minutes
- Normal Goal: 3 days Actual: 49 minutes
Usually scheduled during the weekends or between 12:00 a.m. and 2:00 a.m. Customers (if impacted) are usually notified via the ticket system.
Excludes all non-support training events, such as training new users or existing users on new modules.
- Critical - Service substantially fails
- High - Substantial degradation in performance of the Service
- Normal - Minimal to no impact on the availability or the performance of the Service.