MyGov takes your privacy seriously. This policy explains how MyGov collects, uses and protects Information submitted and collected as part of its web-based service and generally on its website (together, the Website).
- Information: means information that determines the identity of an individual.
- Registration Data: When registering on our Website you will provide Information (such as, company name, individual name, address, phone number and email address).
- Cookies: Our servers may retain information in cookies about your session when you enter and use our Website.
- Use of Information: We will use Information to provide our service, provide support, and to improve our Website.
- Aggregate Non-Identifiable Information: We use aggregate non-identifiable information to improve our Website.
- Server Logs: Our server logs record system information when you view our Website.
- Email Marketing: You may receive marketing emails from us. You can always ‘unsubscribe‘ or ‘opt-out’ of those emails within the body of the email.
- Service Providers: We do not disclose Information to third parties, except to certain service providers:
- credit card processors,
- Google Analytics,
- Rapid SSL,
- Liquid Web
- Rackspace, and
- other contractors providing services on our behalf.
Disclosure and Sharing
- Legal Requirements: We may be required by law to disclose your Information, and we will try to take steps to limit any such disclosure.
- Change of Ownership: If we are acquired or otherwise sell our business, we will transfer all of the Information to the successor entity. We will try to notify you of any change in ownership or sale by either posting it on our site or by emailing you (at the email address in the system).
- Industry Standard Security: While we use industry-standard security measures to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control, there is no guarantee that our service cannot be compromised.
- Privacy Complaints:
- Contact Us First (Please): If you have a dispute or complaint about privacy practices, please contact us and we will do our best to resolve it!
- Contact: email@example.com
- Physical Address:
- MyGov, LLC
- P.O. Box 646003
- Dallas, TX 75264-6003
- Links to Third Party Sites: Our websites may contain links to other sites and services, which are owned and controlled by others. These websites have their own policies regarding privacy, and you should review those policies.
- Revisions to this Policy: We may change this policy at any time. Notice of any significant revision will be called out on this website for a period of time.