8 am to 5 pm CST, Monday – Friday (excluding holidays)
- Ticketing System (Primary)
- Telephone Support
- Email Support
Software service maintenance
Includes maintenance releases, enhancements, new versions, additions and modifications to the service provided to customers under support for no additional fee.
Brings the service into substantial conformance with its current user guide.
4 business hours (actual average initial response time is 4 minutes)
- Severity 1 - Service substantially fails - 1 hour
- Severity 2 - Substantial degradation in performance of the Service - 2 hours
- Severity 3 - Minimal to no impact on the availability or performance of the Service - 3 days or Commercially reasonable efforts to include in the next major release
- Trouble Ticket opened
- Assign engineer to determine and correct the error
- Initiate work to correct the error
- Periodic reports on the status of the correction
Usually scheduled during the weekends or between 12:00 a.m. and 2:00 a.m. Customers (if impacted) are usually notified via the ticket system.
Excludes all non-support training events, such as training new users or existing users on new modules.